Functional Aging Exercise Program
Do you want to improve your balance & mobility,
maintain your independence and feel 10 years younger?
The Functional Aging Exercise Program starts with a complimentary consultation (in the comfort of your own home) where we discuss your lifestyle, medical history and health goals; followed by an in-depth mobility, balance and fitness assessment. Based on your results and preferences, an individualized program will be designed with functional exercises that align with your specific needs and goals. These exercises will enhance performance of your everyday activities (e.g. walking, climbing stairs, sitting and standing from a chair, gardening, carrying groceries, etc.)
Functional Aging Exercise Program benefits:
- Improve quality of life
- Improve mobility
- Improve motor control & coordination
- Enhance proprioception & body awareness
- Improve balance and stability
- Improve cognitive ability
- Increase self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Improve mobility and balance are vital to maintaining independence and quality of life. Happiness, confidence and self-esteem are also linked to maintaining independence; it is essential to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle as you age.
Did you know?
- Exercise has been identified as the best single intervention to prevent falls in older adults, with up to 42% of falls being preventable
- Habitual exercise is associated with reduced risk of dementia and cognitive decline
- Exercise improves bone density and prevents osteoporosis
- Exercise must have a sufficient dose to have an effect: At least 2x/week for a 6-month period
If you or a loved one are over the age of 65, and want to regain their health and mobility,
maintain their independence and boost their spirits,
call Jenna at 647-383-9818 to book a complimentary consultation.